“We can help, wherever you are.”
|Founded:2015, Stockholm, Sweden
Primary office: Stockholm, Sweden
Core technical team: Stockholm, Sweden
Amount raised: $568.6 M (6 rounds – 2021)
- KRY offer 24/7 digital healthcare services by offering an opportunity to connect patients and healthcare providers. It enables healthcare providers to treat their patients remotely through fully encrypted video-conferencing
- Livi Connect, a free video consultation platform (in the US)
- User-friendly platform/ app on which users can connect with qualified healthcare professionals.
- 21 physical healthcare centers in different regions
- Market via social media sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Encrypted video conferencing that is safe, secure and convenient.
- 24/7 digital healthcare services and medication prescription through the app.
- Enables customers to order medications with home delivery via the app.
- Improve world health through innovation- one patient at a time.
- Strategic partnership with LloydsApotek, Unilabs, ABCLabsTM, Det mobile apoteket, SYNLAB etc.
- 21 healthcare centers in different regions in Sweden
- 400 coworkers and more than 1300 clinicians and operates in several European countries
- Online & Mobile enabled platforms
- Integration of telemedicine into product service to support remote activity.
- Technology support for frequent updates to innovate and improve, and provide better use experience
- Put the patients first by enabling access to high quality healthcare at patients own convenience
- Fast forward the future of digital healthcare through continuous innovation
- International expansion
- Lead the field of digital healthcare.
- Provide an integrated user experience
- https:// crunchbase.com/organization/kry
- Ermela Bashuri
- Renuka Gamage