“More I love you. Less next please.”
|Founded:2016, in New York, USA
Primary office: New York, USA
Core technical team: New York, USA
Amount raised: $570million (6 rounds – 2021)
- Online pharmacy services
- Smart prescription refills: coordinates refills with doctors, copays and with insurance company.
- Free delivery of medications
- Telemedicine and mental-health services
- User-friendly online and mobile App in app Store(iOS)
- Market via social media sites, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Network of Physicians
- Same-day delivery of prescription drugs to local patients via an online app
- Tech enabled pharmacy services
- Uses a technology that handles routine pharmacy tasks like data entry by helping in-house capsule pharmacists to focus on customers.
- Holistic pharmacy model that meets customers’ demand.
- Capsule has built a brand and experience that consumers love and trust with more than 5,000 perfect App Store reviews.
- Predictive inventory tools to ensure that medications are in stock
- Online & Mobile enabled app
- Faster, Smarter, Kinder, Better
- Put the customers first and improve user experience.
- Expand markets and invest in technology.
- Expand customer base: Reach 100 million people by the end of 2021.
- Become a “one-stop-shop” platform for digital healthcare that enables customers to address all the needs that they have in their healthcare
- Ermela Bashuri
- Renuka Gamage