“One mobile app for all life’s challenges”
|Founded:2011, San Francisco, California, USA
Primary office: San Francisco, USA
Core technical team: San Francisco, USA
Amount raised: $220.7 million (10 rounds – 2021)
- 7/24/365 days per year, access to on demand personalized mental healthcare services.
- Ginger for Business: Mental healthcare services to employees of different companies around the world
- Access to behavioral healthcare coaching, accessibility to licensed therapists and psychiatrists, meditation, relationships advice, self-improvement coaching etc.
- Self-care content library
- User-friendly online and mobile Apps (IOS & Android)
- Market via social media sites, including Medium, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Employers, health plans, partner networks
- A new business model integrates internet, virtual platform and mental healthcare services.
- Use data science and virtual delivery to provide immediate mental health support to anyone at anytime.
- Use big data, and information technology to provide insights regarding the employees and CEOs perspective on mental health.
- Reached a strategic partnership with Cigna network which gave access to a market of 14 million customers nationwide.
- Virtual platform is supported by proprietary technology that’s built on the world’s largest mental health data set.
- A team of certified therapists, coaches and psychiatrists that enables customers to get the appropriate level of care
- Virtual mental health tools
- Mobile enabled virtual healthcare platform
- Improve patients experience without undermining care navigation.
- Collaborate with government payers and non-profits to reach to new patients that otherwise would not be able to access its services.
- Expand partnerships with health companies whose offices extend overseas
- Ermela Bashuri
- Renuka Gamage