“The digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences
|Founded: 2011 in New York, USA
Category: Application Software
Primary office: New York, NY
Core technical team: New York, NY
Amount raised: $350.2 million (8 rounds – 2018)
- InVision Cloud – a full design collaboration cloud suite for improved design-to-development processes
- InVision Studio – a screen design tool.
- InVision Design System Manager (DSM) – where design teams can manage their assets and best practices at scale from one place.
- Marketplace by InVision – sells fashion and digital items in partnership with Printfection
- User friendly Interfaces – desktop, mobile and web
- Integration with third party websites and platforms.
- Integration with third part collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams, JIRA and Dropbox
- Inside InVision – a publication used primarily for announcing updates and new releases.
- Culture of Co-ownership: thinking and acting just like owners (users) do.
- Partners & Integrates with top business technology for enjoyable seamless experience – e.g., Adobe, Sketch, Microsoft, Slack, Dropbox
- Enterprise-grade security – private cloud option, single sign on integration, two factor authentication and EU GDPR compliant
- Founder-led management team.
- Large Design Ecosystem: Inside Design, DesignBetter.Co – for learning, support, inspiration and collaboration
- 1300+ employees across 20+ countries.
- Proprietary algorithm and data with 7 registered trademarks.
- Single venture fund; InVision Fund
- Top rated Clientele – e.g., Amazon, Uber, Netflix, Mailchimp, Lyft
- Customer support interactions through media channels such as email, social media, hotlines, AI powered chatbot systems.
- Processes aimed at product validation and evolution as a result of customer feedback.
- Rapid market segment acquisition – serves 100% of the Fortune 100 companies.
- Single sign-on & Enterprise security features
- Flexible design interfaces: On the go-Free hand, Boards & Studio
- Offers training services for Cloud, Enterprise & Studio
- Simplification of prototyping that allows fast and quality design iterations.
- Design iterations: continually improving bad versions through consumer feedback.
- Increase collaboration & global footprint
Assertions That Best Describe What the Company Did to Scale Early, Rapidly & Securely
- Increase market share by applying digital technology to brand, market, sell, and service customers more cost-effectively than competitors
- Increase demand by enabling users to participate in product and service development
- Increase demand by using scientific and technological advances to develop innovative products and services
- Dedicate teams with strong mix of marketing and technical skills to increase the number of new customers and the retention rate of existing customers
- Increase demand by meeting or exceeding international product and service standards to overcome barriers to trade and position company as a world-class quality supplier
- Continuously improve the user interfaces and applications that directly influence the entirety of the customer experience including personalized content, quality messaging, and the delivery and returns process to increase sales
- Advance product designs and high-quality customer services to increase demand
Bloomberg. 2020. InVision. https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/company/0191705D:US
- Craft. 2020. InVision. https://craft.co/invision-app
- Crunchbase. 2020. https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/invisionapp#section-overview
- InVision website. 2020. https://www.invisionapp.com/
- Owler. 2020. https://www.owler.com/company/invisionapp
- TechCrunch. 2018. InVision valued at $1.9 billion, picks up $115 million Series F. https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/11/invision-valued-at-1-9-billion-picks-up-115-million-series-f/
- Oluwasola Adare
- Yinka Olanrewaju-Olawepo